Photo Contest for Wilderness Inquiry Participants!
Who doesn’t love great pictures? Many of the photos you will see on our website were taken by our participants–people like you. Enter your best digital photographs from a Wilderness Inquiry (WI) trip and have them judged on-line. Winners receive prizes and selected photos are used to help spread the word about WI through our catalogs, website, and brochures. Winners are chosen by popular vote. Here’s what you can win (Only one photo per photographer may receive a prize):
- First Prize: $500 gift certificate
- Second Prize: $250 gift certificate
- Third Prize: $100 gift certificate
- Honorable Mention: $50 gift certificate
The contest is open to anyone who has pictures from WI trips – digital versions only! All WI trip participants, alumni and trail staff are welcome to submit photos (WI full-time staff may not enter).
Deadline is December 31st each year. Digital photos can be submitted at any time for the current year’s contest. If you have any questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo Contest Rules
- Voting begins Jan 1st and ends Jan 31st
- You may vote 5 times but only one vote per person per photo will be counted
- Only one photo per photographer may receive a prize
- Voting with multiple different email addresses or aliases is not permitted
- Voting with multiple email addresses from the same IP address is not permitted
- Fraudulent votes will be disqualified at the discretion of Wilderness Inquiry