Join us for a trip of a lifetime in 2021! Whether traveling virtually or in-person, you can travel with confidence with Wilderness Inquiry. Our in-person experiences are designed with your safety and health as our top priority. In 2021, we welcome group registrations (you only travel with individuals that you register with) to ensure that you are comfortable with your fellow travelers.
In addition to following CDC guidelines, we work with a team of community and health experts to help guide our safety measures on and off the trail. Steps we are taking to provide you with the safest experience include:
- Confidential health screening before and during trips. This includes daily temperature and symptom checks.
- Physical distancing of 6 feet or more when possible between our staff and travelers.
- Masks and gloves used as appropriate, including during meal preparation and when social distancing is challenging.
- Regular sanitation of touchable surfaces such as canoe gunwales, picnic tables, etc.
- Separate spaces and equipment for our staff and participant groups.
- Robust gear cleaning and sanitation between trips.
- Participants register as their own group to minimize exposure.
Since 1978, Wilderness Inquiry has connected people of all ages, backgrounds, and abilities to the natural world and each other. Although this time of COVID-19 has presented challenges, we are still able to offer safe ways for you to get outside. Our belief that “everyone belongs” is something that we act upon every day as we plan safe, outdoor experiences. Let’s get to the other side of the woods together.
If you have questions about your current or future trip, please contact us.
Ways You Can Help and Get Involved
Help us deliver our mission in creative ways and prepare for tomorrow, when the need for our work will be greater than ever.
Travel with confidence in a group of like minded travelers or ask about our smaller, private tours to minimize household exposure.
Continue to engage with your outdoor spaces using Wilderness Inquiry’s online learning activities.