Financial Aid Application for Organizations
Completing a financial aid application will help us determine how best to allocate financial assistance to those agencies that need it most. Precedence may be given to organizations providing services to underserved populations. We make every effort to provide financial assistance to organizations when needed.
Wilderness Inquiry provides all equipment and all meals on the trail. Participants will need to bring their own personal clothing, sleeping bags, and sleeping pads. We will send you a detailed list of items once your trip is confirmed. We do have a limited supply of personal gear available for participants to borrow.
- Your chances of receiving financial aid increase if you can be flexible on trip dates and destinations.
- WI will make every effort to accommodate your request; however, there may not be financial aid available for a specific trip or program. If that is the case, we will discuss other options with you.
- We may ask you to write a note to our donors after your trip to tell them about your experience.
- We are not able to offer financial aid for international trips.
- Aid is needs-based. We strive to close financial gaps that exist for organizations who qualify for financial assistance.
- Completion of this form does not guarantee receipt of financial aid.