Volunteering at Wilderness Inquiry is a great way to make a difference and join a multigenerational community of creative, passionate people. We have a wide variety of volunteer opportunities including:
- Paddling Events
- Warehouse and Gear Maintenance
- Office and Administrative
- Development and Fundraising
- Photography on Trail
- Sign Language Interpreting (Click for description and opportunities)
- Personal Care Attendant (Click for description and opportunities)
- Trip Assistance (Click for Description and opportunities)
To become a Volunteer please complete our on-line application. Please apply here.
To register as a volunteer for an upcoming trip or training, complete the registration in the table below. Also, see the Canoemobile page for other chances to join Wilderness Inquiry and serve the mission.
For more information on volunteer opportunities contact us at email@example.com or 612-676-9400.
|Event Name||2018 Dates||Registration|
|Fort Snelling State Park Candelit Walk|
|Event Name||2019 Dates||Registration|
|CEHD Health and Recreation Career Fair|
|Downtown Dash 5K – Advantage Health|