Volunteering at Wilderness Inquiry is a great way to make a difference, use your skills, work together to tackle important social needs, and join a multigenerational community of creative, passionate people.
We have a rich variety of volunteer opportunities including:
- Paddling Events
- Warehouse and Gear Maintenance
- Office and Administrative
- Development and Fundraising
- Photography on Trail
- Sign Language Interpreting
- Personal Care Attendant
- Trip Assistance
You will be an integral part of Wilderness Inquiry’s mission by:
- Impacting youth and the achievement gap
- Promoting access to people with disabilities
- Increasing outdoor and environmental awareness
- To become a Trip Assistant and help out on trips, you must complete an application. Learn more here.
- To become a general Volunteer, please apply here.
- For additional information, contact Dorothy at email@example.com or 612-676-9430.
- To register as a volunteer for an upcoming trip or training, complete the registration in the table below.
A dedicated WI volunteer shared, “Volunteering at Wilderness Inquiry has given me the opportunity to both share my skills and develop new ones within a supportive, dedicated, fun community! I feel fortunate to be part of the team that works to share meaningful experiences in the great outdoors with Anyone. Anywhere. Anytime. I love WI!” -Barbara Fritz
See below for a list of volunteer opportunities. Also, see the Canoemobile page for other chances to join Wilderness Inquiry and serve the mission.
|Event Name||2017 Dates||Registration|
|Fort Snelling Activities Day – Equity Alliance MN (Minneapolis / Forest Lake)|| |
|Opportunity Fund Trail Reunion Hosted by Mark Hennager|| |
|Opportunity Fund – Lunch|| |
|Opportunity Fund|| |
|Event Name||2018 Dates||Registration|
|Lake Phalen Freeze Fest|| |
|Great River Race Volunteers – The Race to Close the Achievement Gap|| |