Canoemobile Activities & Fees
Needs-Based Financial Aid
Funding is available for Canoemobile participants based on demonstrated need. Please see Financial Aid for Organizations for more information.
- 92% of teachers believed the outdoor experience supported academic learning.
- 88% of students agreed or strongly agreed they “worked with others as a team.”
- 96% of teachers agreed that students acquired new skills while on the trip.
What Students Say
- “I liked learning outside the classroom. It made me think about things in a different way.”
- “I learned how to work as a team. I wish I could do this every day.”
What Teachers Say
- “We have found these ‘learning by using nature’ programs extremely effective in helping students . . . accelerate the recovery of credits needed to be on track for graduation.”
- “It allows for a marriage between creativity and experiential learning which is highly engaging for our students.”