Wilderness Inquiry’s Public Relations Interns will work alongside our marketing team to help raise awareness of Wilderness Inquiry’s brand and mission through message development, internal communications, assist in developing media lists, social media monitoring, and press releases.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of basic public relations skills
- Shows initiative in learning all areas of the organization
- Enjoys working within small teams to create meaningful ideas and pitches
- Self-starter with the ability to collaborate effectively with a diverse group of co-workers and trip participants
- Event management experience is a bonus
This internship is ideal for students and others with an interest in careers in marketing and public relations. College credit may be available depending on the requirements of your college or university.
This is an unpaid position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Additionally, housing may be available during employment at Wilderness Inquiry’s Staff House by request.
Wilderness Inquiry is an equal opportunity employer.Apply Now