WHO WE ARE:
Wilderness Inquiry is a non-profit dedicated to providing access to the outdoors for all. We aim to live our mission by making both the wilderness and our workplace a place where everyone belongs.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are positive, curious, enthusiastic, professional, and accountable, and you know how to get things done. You thrive in an environment where everyone Seeks the Exceptional, Paddles Together, and Finds a Way.
The Finance and Administration Assistant supports Wilderness Inquiry with office administration, ensuring our office and field teams have what they need to provide the best experience for our clients.
- High school diploma required.
- High proficiency with computer use.
- Willingness to learn and to do what it takes to get things done.
- Demonstrated experience in an office environment with similar responsibilities highly preferred.
- Coordinates front desk operations, ensuring a positive experience for all visitors.
- Completes administrative functions, including answering phones, mail, data-entry, filing, faxing, copying, etc.
- Promotes WI’s mission by providing high quality customer service to all WI constituents, greeting and directing individuals upon arrival.
- Oversees the data entry and accuracy of all post-trip documentation, to include waivers, tallies, incident reports, and service contracts.
- Manages components of a comprehensive database that includes contacts, financial activity, events, communication, and more.
- Ensures maintenance and functionality of all office machines and related supplies, so that staff have full access and utility to support their work.
- Ensures timely and smooth prep and processing of outgoing mail/shipping and receipt of incoming deliveries, and ensuring that staff have needed supplies for mailing and shipping.
- Coordinates the phone system, including hard-ware, after-hours, call forwarding and ring groups, and general voicemails.
- Coordinates office supply inventory, purchase supplies and equipment as authorized, and ensure adequate stock of working equipment and office supplies.
- Assists all departments with other duties such as data entry, faxing, copying, and mailings as needed.
- Other duties as appropriate.
TIME/WAGE: Full-time, $15/hr.
SUPERVISOR: Director of Finance and Technology
Wilderness Inquiry is an equal opportunity employer.Apply Now