Family Outdoor Vacations
Looking to plan a special adventure just for your family? We’ve been doing family adventures for more than 20 years and we can help you have a great experience outdoors. Shared outdoor adventures are a special way to bring families together to discover new things about the world, and each other. No camping or outdoor experience is necessary. Celebrate birthdays, anniversaries or family reunions in a unique and special way.
All you have to do is come prepared for fun and adventure! Wilderness Inquiry makes it easy for you. We serve families of all ages, backgrounds and abilities, including teens, grandparents, aunts, cousins and young children. All of our trips are accessible for adults and youth with disabilities. Examples of family group vacations include:
- Exploring Yellowstone and or Voyageurs National Park in a Voyageur Canoe
- Celebrating Grandpa’s 80th birthday on Mississippi River Day Trip
- Graduation gift to the Apostle Islands National Lakeshore
Benefits for Families:
- Have fun with your family outdoors!
- Learn kayaking, canoeing, backpacking, and other outdoor skills in fantastic outdoor locations
- Our trail guides are wonderful at providing age-appropriate activities for the kids
- We plan all the meals and provide the food
- No reason to invest in all the camping gear – we can provide it
- No camping or outdoor experience necessary
Or, join other families on a regularly scheduled WI Family Trip – sign up now!