College Student Adventures
Wilderness Inquiry works with college students to provide unique outdoor recreation and education programs. From single day lessons to international study abroad trips to full semester engagements, Wilderness Inquiry partners with dozens of colleges and universities. WI can help with:
- Field learning in education and outdoor leadership
- Multi-day overnights to places like Yellowstone, the Apostle Islands, or the Everglades
- Study abroad on adventures to Central America, Africa, or New Zealand
- Full semester engagements such as the Augsburg River Semester
- Service learning projects to clean the environment or help get kids outdoors
We often work with faculty members to create great educational trips for students. Our staff members are highly skilled outdoor professionals who can help plan and support a trip. Many of our staff members are also educators and professors themselves. If you’re interested in working with WI you can choose from our existing destinations or design your own student experience to meet the academic requirements of your program.
Plan your trip today!
Get started by completing this brief online questionnaire or calling 612-676-9400.